This Vegetarianism poster created
especially for teaching centers is based on the Cows
2 painting by Pieter Weltevrede, that is also available as a poster without texts.
It gives the basic reasons for
vegetarianism according to Hinduism and the Ayurveda.
Vegetarianism means eating foods
- are produced with minimum distress to living
- are full of vital energy instead of
- are digested through fermentation
instead of putrification,
- contain first-hand instead of second-hand
- are sattvic or rajasic instead of tamasic,
- contain biochemicals that promote inner
peace instead of anxiety.
more about Vegetarianism
a painting of this artist full-screen
more about using paintings in meditation
of posters, postcards, T-shirts, etc... click here